Friday, January 16

~New Year, New Beginnings


Here we are in a new year, like most, has begun with change, but this year unparalleled change.  I am grateful for change, how boring would life be with the "same ol same ol". While sometimes new beginnings can be intimidating and a bit scary. We can either choose to do one of two things; The choice is ours for the taking -  
While in some situations the running may be the most attractive choice, the problem with that is the situation will still be there when you get back, so let us choose carefully the first time around!  


I am really looking forward to getting back into the routine of writing out the gratitude that flows through my heart, those aha moments, times that challenge me and how it is that I made it through, sharing things with you that seem very natural to me through the giftings and teachings that I have acquired through the years.   I hope you enjoy your time here when you have opportunity to read a post or two from time to time!


No comments:

Post a Comment

I enjoy your comments. Thanks for taking the time to post your thoughts!