Wednesday, November 21

*thankful heart



I hope your counters look like this too! Happy Thanksgiving to each of you. I have some exciting news to share with you soon, it hardly seems almost a month ago that I last posted an entry. 

(disclaimer: the bottle of Wild Turkey is not JUST Wild Turkey, it is my Vanilla Extract..  We have always made our Vanilla Extract with Vodka in the past, but we heard that it was better with bourbon so, we changed it up when our last bottle that steeped in Vodka was used up.  We do like the Bourbon mixture better.)

May this year find you thankful for much.  It is so easy to get caught up in every day happenings and not recognize the little gifts that are strewn all along the way. May your heart be filled with gratitude for the smallest of things.  I think when we find our selves thankful, we find that we have enough, when our hearts are full of thanks there is little room for want.  Happy Thanksgiving to You and your family!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I enjoy your comments. Thanks for taking the time to post your thoughts!