Thursday, May 31

*congratulations


Congratulations Graduate!

And congratulations to me, I finished the graduates quilt just this morning. She graduated a few hours ago on this beautiful night. How is that for timing? There is nothing like finishing something in the eleventh hour!

Henry's sweet girlfriend graduated tonight with honors.  She is well rounded student and has been accepted at the college of her choice and will leave for college in August.  She will be an attribute to the college she will be a part of and surely a positive asset in the classroom, on the field, and amongst the young people she will become friends with.





I started her present, a chevron pattern quilt just over a week ago.  Due to the intense hot weather here, I have spent most of my time this week indoors sewing.  It all worked out really well actually. I did not plan to have the quilt finished by her graduation day, but had set myself a deadline for some time around the time she will leave for college.   You can image  my delight when it all came together completely this morning.   I hope she loves it as much as I do.  I was totally pleased with the outcome!



Again, Congratulations to all the graduates of 2012 all around the nation!  You all have worked hard and all that hard work has paid off. May your futures be bright and filled with challenges that will cause you to grow into sound, mature parts of society!


1 comment:

  1. Congratulations to her!

    Congrats to you on finishing the quilt ahead of schedule! It's beautiful!

    ReplyDelete

I enjoy your comments. Thanks for taking the time to post your thoughts!