Wednesday, April 27

*berries galore!

OOPS.. I forgot to give these beautiful blooms the show they deserve in my last post.   These pink blooms on the raspberry bushes are simply beautiful.  The green growth you see here is the new canes on our raspberry bushes and as I understand it.. we will likely not get fruit this year but will be abounding next year.  I will keep you posted on that front.  We do have one bush that has berries on it, but clearly the canes are from last year and not this years new growth. 



Having our own berries growing here on the farm will be a huge money saver for our family! Raspberries are one of our favorites, followed by blue berries and black berries which can all be found growing here and there at Erilyn. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I enjoy your comments. Thanks for taking the time to post your thoughts!