Sunday, July 24

*another WIP getting completed

WOOT! I have another WIP (work in progress) getting completed this week! This particular quilt top has been finished for a year or more now and I am thrilled to finally be setting it in for completion!  Just this weekend Eric spoke who this was to go to, so with that I am finishing it up to get it on it's way to it's new home. I can hardly wait! 

This quilt is made using one of Deb Tuckers rulers, the Tucker Trimmer, which is supposed to make the pinwheel quilt pattern process more precise.  I have used several of Deb's rulers and would recommend them to other quilters.

I will be sure and post more photos once the project is completed.  Have a great weekend!

1 comment:

  1. as always I love to see how the Lord enables you to make such lovely things....but more importantly I like feeling like I still am able to stay in touch with you. ~Trina

    ReplyDelete

I enjoy your comments. Thanks for taking the time to post your thoughts!