Saturday, February 27

*fudge -blue ridge parkway foundation store delivers!

 
  
Chocolate. YUM. Fudge delivered. To order yours visit the online store: Just click HERE. The link will take you to the Blue Ridge Parkway Foundation Store.  Some memories are linked to food and while I do not really need raspberry chocolate fudge, the sweet little taste brings back a treasure of memories. If  I ration it correctly I may have some left in a few weeks to share with my BFF when she arrives! 


  
Grandfather Mountain September 2009 
(Henry, Sarah, Me, Franziska and Mary)

  
Fudge at the fudge shop at Grand Father Mountain.
  
  
  
  
 
We, as you can see, always have a great time when we are together.   Soon the girls will head our way, we are super excited and are counting the days until they pull up in the driveway.

3 comments:

  1. This Carolina girl misses Grandfather Mountain and the Blue Ridge Parkway. That brings back so many wonderful memories. It's nice to have memories from there, isn't it!? I've never had that chocolate ~ is it fudge?? Looks "to die for"!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ok.. yes it is "to die for!" And yes it is fudge.. duh.. I have corrected it now, thanks for bringing that to my sugar comma attention! I do love all the memories we have made along the Blue Ridge Parkway. Over the past few years we have been able to make many different spots the place of our attention. I love the glorious mountains! and the glorious ocean! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's why the Carolinas are so perfect ~ they have both mountains and ocean. I'm landlocked here.

    ReplyDelete

I enjoy your comments. Thanks for taking the time to post your thoughts!