Sunday, February 28

*spring, are you on the way?

Spring, are you on your way? We love the winter season but feel like it has stayed past it's welcome.  We have looked around and put all of the winter decor away, replacing the snowy runner with a new vibrant springy one. The welcome mat is out, get on your way!

You remember these fabrics from one of my recent post, right? I have been sewing quite a bit lately.  I picked up these 5 fat quarters from our local quilt shop specifically for a front hall table runner. I pulled these out on Thursday and whipped this together over the weekend.  Such small projects take little time and are quite rewarding!  

2 comments:

  1. awwww...it's so cute! I love the colors and the flower. Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh yes, those colors on the runner do make me excited about spring. Hopefully it's only a few weeks away.

    Cute project. Looking forward to seeing the ones everyone is working on! :-)

    ReplyDelete

I enjoy your comments. Thanks for taking the time to post your thoughts!