Wednesday, August 12

the eleventh hour

Here I am starting to applique the basket in the center of the block. I love my Janome 6600!

Pretty! Now for the leaves...

To put the final touch on, I will hand stitch two yo's yo's on as flowers near the leaves.


Eleventh hour = Latest possible hour that you can do something
(by the way.. did you know this "saying" comes from the book of Matthew 20: 2-16)

The eleventh hour, that would be when I finished a project that has to be ready by early morning. The quilt group that I belong to does not meet on a regular weekly basis in the summer and fall months but rather once a month through November. Our August monthly meeting is tomorrow morning (Thursday). Our class starts to meet regularly in January, so last summer we started what we call "Pass The Bag Quilt". Get a peek of what I was working on at the eleventh hour and stay tuned for how the "Pass The Bag Quilt" project has worked in our group.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I enjoy your comments. Thanks for taking the time to post your thoughts!