Thursday, December 10

*majestic beauty

 

 

 

 

This morning when Henry and I headed out on the drive to school we were awe struck by the beauty of the sky.    This is one of those opportunities to get but a glimpse of the actual beauty on film, but my battery (for my camera) was on charge at home... so I was without my camera both on the drive to take Henry to school and when I picked him up after swim practice this evening. However! I did have my cell, which takes a pretty good picture.  These pics were taken with my cell on the drive home this evening, so they are "straight out of the phone".  Aren't they gorgeous?  For me, the beauty was a gift.  

No one was hurt during the taking of these pictures. (Henry took them while I drove.. and drooled and gazed at the beauty)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I enjoy your comments. Thanks for taking the time to post your thoughts!