Sunday, June 27

*signs of progress

Isn't it amazing how a mountainous list can weight you do to the degree that you know not where to start? Perhaps you have never been there, unfortunately I have somewhat been residing there here of late. Thankfully, I was able to get focused enough to get my last quilting project completed. It as just the clip over the hill I needed to refocus on commitments that need to be started and finished.


Today as I listen to the soundtrack of Pride and Prejudice, I am pressing, cutting and sewing! Stay tuned for more on this special project that I am privileged to be a part of!


This is a sign of progress!



2 comments:

  1. oh my heart's all aflutter! :) :)
    I'm thinking yellow and blue room perhaps- thanks!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the yellows and blues! The reds are gorgeous, too! You are an amazing quilter, Lynnie. So glad that our paths have crossed.

    Thank you for stopping by today and for leaving such an encouraging comment. I love reading Billy's story.

    Hope you and your family have a wonderful time this weekend celebrating our country's birth!

    ReplyDelete

I enjoy your comments. Thanks for taking the time to post your thoughts!