Wednesday, August 31

*what do you do?

I may be a bit biased but our Henry is one of the sweetest young men I know.

Recently my dear husband was reading a article on how many women in their 40's are wearing their teenagers clothing and how it is not going over so well with certain spectators.  Comments were exchanged and we closed that topic.   I think that growing up (older) can be hard to do.  I mean for me, in my mind, sometimes I am my the age of my son's girlfriend, who is 22 - which is NOT the case.

 (photo taken with my Droid Incredible)

Just a few days ago our sweet 16 year old son bought me a Hello Kitty t-shirt. I ask  you, what do you do when your son buys you a Hello Kitty t-shirt and you are 45? You wear it, that's what you do. I may get accused of trying to be 18 again, but trust me that is not a time I wish to revisit. I am content where I am and aging gracefully, thank you very much!

3 comments:

  1. Good for you! Wear it with pride because you are comfortable with who you are and where you're at! If anybody asks, then they'll know it was a gift!

    I'm growing older gracefully as well. After all, age is just a number and I keep on going and doing what I enjoy which in turn, keeps me young at heart!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome son. You wear that thing girl. You are so lovely!!
    Trina

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Gone Country!

    Trina, you are lovely! You know I am going to wear that shirt! LOL

    ReplyDelete

I enjoy your comments. Thanks for taking the time to post your thoughts!