Tuesday, December 27

*from the rising to the setting

From the rising of the sun,

 to the place where it sets,

the name of the Lord,

 is to be praised, Praise the Lord!



I know the sun sets where it is you read from today, but these were just to beautiful not to share!  The last one I did a bit of editing, just for fun!



Psalm 113
1 Praise the LORD.

Praise the LORD, you his servants;
praise the name of the LORD.
2 Let the name of the LORD be praised,
both now and forevermore.
3 From the rising of the sun to the place where it sets,
the name of the LORD is to be praised.

4 The LORD is exalted over all the nations,
his glory above the heavens.
5 Who is like the LORD our God,
the One who sits enthroned on high,
6 who stoops down to look
on the heavens and the earth?

7 He raises the poor from the dust
and lifts the needy from the ash heap;
8 he seats them with princes,
with the princes of his people.
9 He settles the childless woman in her home
as a happy mother of children.

Praise the LORD.

5 comments:

  1. Absolutely beautiful, Lynnie! Thank you for sharing such beauty with us.

    You've done some major makeovers here at your blog since I was last by. VERY nice!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just want you to know how much I enjoy you wonderful site. Thank you for you testimony in sharing Christ with your friends on this site.

    May the Lord bless you with a wonderful and blessed New Year.
    Marlene

    ReplyDelete
  3. A beautiful set of photos. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this post! The photos are gorgeous. And it's ironic because I just got back inside from photographing another spectacular Kansas sunset. I never get tired of dawn and dusk. Each one is as different as a fingerprint and yet another opportunity to recognize the beauty of God's creation.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks Kim! This is so ironic.. because I just got back in a little bit ago from doing the very thing AGAIN tonight! Each night I am just in awe. I literally get teary eyed each time .. I see from our kitchen window the beautiful sunset.. it is really breathtaking.

    ReplyDelete

I enjoy your comments. Thanks for taking the time to post your thoughts!