Friday, December 9

*packaging ideas

 I stitched this little bag up using one of the many animal feed bags that we have been saving.  It has been hanging around for a while, but tonight as I packaged up a gift for a sweet family I was looking for something clever as packaging. I think I found it! 


 The box with the gifts inside fit perfectly in this bag, in fact if one didn't know it, they would think the bag was designed with this box in mind. I was thrilled when the box fit in so snugly.

So once the package arrives my friend can carefully remove the tape and then have a small recycle carry all bag.

Shared at:


9 comments:

  1. That is AWESOME! I am such a sucker for tote bags (especially if there is a chicken on it,lol!)! I think you may be on to something with this idea!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is a cute little tote bag and what a good idea!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a creative lady...looking at that adorable bag it is hard to believe that you stitched it up from a feed bag! LOVE the whole idea!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Feedbag purse!!!!!!!!!! I love this!! do you sell these!?!? love it!
    Angela

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a great idea for reusing those feed bags. It's very cute!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Woot-Woot! I'm getting a new tote bag. I love this idea.
    I was just thinking the other day...the lining in a different tote bag was good, but the outside looked rather bad. I think I'll make me a new bag and put the old liner inside!

    This is adorable.

    found you at FGFriday ...blog hop.
    Pat

    ReplyDelete
  7. OMG. What a fantastic idea! LOVE LOVE LOVE !!!
    Why haven't I seen these at my feed store???I want some!!!
    have a great day!
    Deb

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh, I just love that. What a great idea and how cute! Hope you don't mind if I steal it for myself.

    ReplyDelete

I enjoy your comments. Thanks for taking the time to post your thoughts!