Saturday, December 10

*happy birthday


Happy Birthday to me! Yeh, it's my birthday! Check out this snazzy box that one of my birthday presents arrived in this past week.  Yep, I love the box - it is now on the shelf in my sewing room, Robyn always has some of the most clever packaging ideas.   My friends have been helping me celebrate my birthday for a couple of weeks now, as the presents have been trickling in.  It has been sweet getting packages of my friends' love expressions for me.   I am one of the most blessed ones I know! I am so grateful for such awesome family and friends!

7 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday! What a creative way to wrap the box... love it!

    Enjoy your day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. HaPPy BiRThDaY!!!!
    Trina

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is an awesome box! Happy Birthday!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm sorry that I didn't realize it was your birthday, Lynnie. HAPPY birthday, dear one.

    ReplyDelete

I enjoy your comments. Thanks for taking the time to post your thoughts!