Saturday, December 10

*happy birthday


Happy Birthday to me! Yeh, it's my birthday! Check out this snazzy box that one of my birthday presents arrived in this past week.  Yep, I love the box - it is now on the shelf in my sewing room, Robyn always has some of the most clever packaging ideas.   My friends have been helping me celebrate my birthday for a couple of weeks now, as the presents have been trickling in.  It has been sweet getting packages of my friends' love expressions for me.   I am one of the most blessed ones I know! I am so grateful for such awesome family and friends!

7 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday to you :)

    Blessings!
    Gail

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday! What a creative way to wrap the box... love it!

    Enjoy your day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Birthday! The box is too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. HaPPy BiRThDaY!!!!
    Trina

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is an awesome box! Happy Birthday!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm sorry that I didn't realize it was your birthday, Lynnie. HAPPY birthday, dear one.

    ReplyDelete

I enjoy your comments. Thanks for taking the time to post your thoughts!