Sunday, November 8

*a time for everything

Seasons.....



 

 

A Time for Everything

3:1 For everything there is a season, and a time for every matter under heaven:
a time to be born, and a time to die;
a time to plant, and a time to pluck up what is planted;
a time to kill, and a time to heal;
a time to break down, and a time to build up;
a time to weep, and a time to laugh;
a time to mourn, and a time to dance;
a time to cast away stones, and a time to gather stones together;
a time to embrace, and a time to refrain from embracing;
a time to seek, and a time to lose;
a time to keep, and a time to cast away;
a time to tear, and a time to sew;
a time to keep silence, and a time to speak;
a time to love, and a time to hate;
a time for war, and a time for peace.
Ecc 3:1-8

In light of this weeks tragedies (The Maxwell Family & The shootings in TX), I am reminded that as we are born, so we shall die on an appointed day.  May it be so that we live like we have no days left, therefore giving ourselves to bring honor and glory to Christ Jesus' name in all we do.  I am comforted that no matter what has happened, no matter how terrible the tragedy, no matter- God is good, and I can trust Him. I need to seek Him out in my darkest hour and set Him as my Refuge and Strong Tower.  No matter the season or its duration, He will be by my side all the way.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I enjoy your comments. Thanks for taking the time to post your thoughts!