Thursday, November 25

*thankful remembrances on Thanksgiving 2010

Thankful.

Thankful for my Lord Jesus Christ for being humble, and obedient even unto death.

Thankful for my immediate family members.

Thankful for my dear husband, I couldn't have asked for better.

Thankful for the gift of our two boys.

Thankful for relationships of dear friends and our places in each others lives.

Thankful for provision.

There are so many other things I have been blessed with but these things are what I am most thankful for. I pray you and your family have a warm, toasty Thanksgiving.  

1 comment:

  1. Happy Thanksgiving! I put some pics on today's thankful post with a link to you...I need to take more photos to show off the entire quilt and backs..but these will do for today. Thank you so very much!
    love,
    Holly

    ReplyDelete

I enjoy your comments. Thanks for taking the time to post your thoughts!